Monday, June 18, 2012

E3 and MLG Anaheim Adventures

Hopefully everyone enjoyed Father's Day weekend. My Dad introduced me to Halo while living in NY, over 10 years ago. Inside the VIP section of his nightclub, sat 2 Xbox's with Halo inside. Guess all of those hours sniping people standing still and pwning the staff payed off.

At E3 and MLG Anaheim...I was attached to a camera. Forbes mentions the relationship with CBSi here.
 
Halo 4, Black Ops 2, Gears of War Judgment, Shootmania, and Watch Dogs were the shooters that got me excited. Shootmania because of the obvious Esports connection. I actually picked up an Alpha code from Ubisoft and can't wait to give the game a try. Watch Dogs got my attention immediately....I wouldn't doubt if this title was next gen.

The most impressive multiplayer was close between GOWJ and H4...both games offered something completely different than previous titles. GOWJ had Overrun, a new gametype that involved classes, similar to Left for Dead. While Halo 4 had the battle rifle, upgraded custom load outs and Spartan Ops. I can't remember an E3 that was this exciting - it leaves me stoked for PAX!!!

If you missed any of my coverage, be sure to check out the videos via Gamespot below:
MLG/Sensei Mouse and Gaems booth

Halo 4 Waypoint Community Event


Interview with David Ellis - designer at 343 industries 

Halo 4 booth and MLG swag giveaway

Kelly & Toms E3 Adventure pt 1

Mrs Violence checks out Gears of War Judgment


Rockstar posted my multiplayer montage w/ Mrs Violence today on their website. BIG shout out to the great staff over there for the support. Really looking forward to the new maps and DLC that comes out for MP3. Like & comment the video and you could win some R* swag!


Max Payne 3 Multiplayer Montage

SteelSeries announced their new PINK Siberia V2 headset! 10% of sales go to Breast Cancer Research Fund! They make a perfect present for your girlfriend or if you're a fan of "lightish red." Donut and RVB season 1 FTW :)




Youtube (subscribe)  



No comments:

Post a Comment